At this time, you are invited to contact Joanne if you'd like to use these materials in any way. Since they are under review of professional speakers, christian authors and eventually publishers, all information on this site is copyright protected and not available for distribution beyond the limits of the members of the class.
We are sorry for any inconvenience but look forward to having more materials available for you soon!
...A Bible Study Designed For Busy Women!
Each Tuesday - 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
At Joanne Sampl’s House
Start Date: Sept. 12, 2006
You’re busy, aren’t you? You have work. You have home. You have friends and family that need your time and your energy. You also need “recharging” time so that you can do all you have to do with God’s strength and with the wisdom He intends for us to use to get through life.
ReCharge – The Busy Woman’s Bible Study is especially designed for you. It’s a once a week, “come as you are” gathering of a small group of women in the privacy of my home. I’ll prepare manageable lessons each week using research from biblical commentary writers, contemporary authors and insights from the bible itself.
- Useful Principles on Subjects like:
- Hope, Help, Hearing God’s Voice, Decision Making, Stress Management, Relationships, Faith Building , Work, Trust, Significance, How God Works, and so much more.
- Practical Applications for Real Life Issues including:
- How to Combat Depression, Managing Change, Setting Priorities, Relating to Others, Improving Communication, Finding Contentment, and so much more.
Other Features of ReCharge Bible Study include:
- Short Homework Lessons – You should be able to spend as little as ½ hour to an hour a week!
- Teaching Time & Discussion Time Each Week – All within an hour and a half.
- Lessons Are Topic Driven – You’ll know the topic ahead of time should you have any specific questions you want me to research for you.
- Week by Week Lessons - so if you miss a week, you can always click back in – no guilt!