- Next-Step-Up Communications
- Lead Designer
- Marketing & Image Consultant
- Copywriter & Editor
Resume of Joanne Sampl
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
- Substantial experience and outstanding skills in written and oral communication, public relations, business and market strategizing and results-oriented advertising.
- Accustomed to working in fast-paced environments with the ability to think quickly and successfully handle complex and multiple projects.
- Proven leadership ability and effective problem-solving skills.
- Use the Internet daily and know the workings of design and business programs including MS Office, MS Excel, Quicken, Macromedia Freehand and Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, PageMaker and Photoshop.
- Strong creativity in design, copywriting and innovative concepts development focusing on the customer oriented needs and interests.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organization and follow-through skills, ability to work well with others, in both supervisory or support staff roles.
W O R K H I S T O R Y
2005 to present Graphics, Content & Marketing Specialist - Next-Step-Up Communications
High focus on church and non-profit organizations needing all forms of communication tools including logos, brochures, bulletins, newsletters and websites to positively impact members & prospects.
2000 to 2004 Independent Contractor - Graphics and Marketing Consultant
Assisted clients to develop goals and implement successful campaigns and promotions. Worked directly with printers and electronic media developers, created and edited all content.
1987 to 2000 President - AMD Associates, Inc.
Managed multiple projects and clients in multi-faceted advertising, marketing and graphic design business. Full range of projects developed including: annual reports, news ads, brochures, logos, brand and corporate identity, signage, event promotion tools, displays, websites and published press releases..
1984 to 1987 Graphic Artist and Designer - IPC Graphics, Inc.
1983 to 1984 Graphic Artist - K-Studios, Inc.
1982 to 1983 Ad Layout Artist – Suburban Journals, Inc.
1981 to 1982 Graphic Artist & Department Assistant - Anchor Marketing, Inc.
1980 to 1981 Graphic Artist - Kupper Advertising, Inc.
- Graphics Technology – Florissant Valley Community College
- Mass Communications – University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Website Design – University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Continuing Education - ongoing